A service company is as good as their people. Our team of professionals has the intellectual and practical understanding of the market issues balanced by educational skill sets to understand & effectively communicate with everyone.
Clinical Clarité's team is a mature, seasoned group with a combined 100+ years in the professional fields of healthcare management, data systems design and integration, business development and ownership, and performance improvement.
We are known for providing specific data analysis and associations that promote financial savings, ROI and improved clinical outcomes.
By improving better quality of practice, our clients will achieve greater effectiveness, lowered cost and best patient care. Performance improvement is not a luxury; it is a necessity. "In the future, physicians should anticipate a shift from guaranteed salaries to incentive-driven compensation linked to productivity and clinical behaviors" ... that encourage cost reduction and increased revenues.
2 Our approach is to work with you:
- To identify major barriers to achieving excellence
- To devise specific plans tailored to your needs for improvement
- To maintain ongoing surveillance and reporting to document improvements
2Kocher, Robert and Sahni, Nikhil., Hospitals' Race to Employ Physicians - The Logic behind a Money-Losing Proposition, N Engl J Med 564;19 May 12, 2011, p. 1790-1793
Our common goal is to improve the state of the art in health care by
1. Practicing the best known medical and surgical process improvements
2. Managing resources to improve best practices in all areas of patient care
3. Reducing hospital-acquired surgical infections, physician induced errors, "never again" events, and resource requirements.