Clinical Clarite’s approach to serving our clients focuses on four significant principles:
- A rigorous analysis of current clinical practices based on client data and our understanding of evidence-based best practices
- The development of strong relationships with the key Financial & Clinical practioners
- Tailored education for the purpose of developing consistent application of best practices in order to achieve desired results
- Regularly scheduled Monthly and Quarterly Analysis utilizing Data Analytics, Evidence Based Medicine, specifically Focused Education, Clinical Best Practices to pinpoint the highest return on investment
Clinical Clarite’ LLC believes we must invest extended time on-site in order to fully understand our financial and clinical properties. This includes data review, attending grand rounds, and regular reporting of project status.
Experience has taught us how regularly scheduled interaction with physicians, nurses, specialized staff and management is required to facilitate the messages required for an understanding of project objectives & goals
Finally, we measure our collective success as our client ability to sustain elevated levels of quality performance utilizing our services.
- Understand the most pertinent issues of our clients
- Develop a baseline of understanding of critical opportunities
- Define the challenges and opportunities, i.e. ROI dollars & Quality Goals
- Provide professional insight to enact change management
- Develop and initiate protocols for quality improvement
- Process Improvements, Lowering Operating Expenses, Quality Management & Infection Controls
- Continue to enhance improvements that achieve pre-set quality and financial targets
- Work into perpetuity to improve client satisfaction, quality and savings